2009-02-15

Walking in Snowy Shower, in Hails

I must have been converted too completely. I was quite amused this morning, thinking to myself, "What a lovely day!" in zero degree. (Please don't laugh at me, people from North! While I have a better deal to live in a much amicable warmer climax, why should I suffer myself in this cold?!)

A common example of my city:
So you see. (I have been keen on introducing myself as "a girl from a tropical island." A couple of days ago, I finally met the first confrontation with this illogical get-away to a much emotionally-weather-changing country. "So why did you leave that tropical island?" My answer to the provocative inquiry simply was, "So to be productive. Less distraction from the inviting sunlight shining through windows.")

Back to this morning. What happened here outside of the window was:
I woke up in a beam of sunshine, and was very excited to get ready for biking to the library. At the moment I was ready, the sky shifted from cloudy to dripping rain. When I got downstairs with my raincoat on, it started snowing. I dropped the idea of cycling and decided to walk. It punched hails. So I gave up. I gave up cycling, and deserted the tenuous hope for the good weather.

Within ten minutes:
Oh, hail.

No comments:

Post a Comment