2009-02-16

Kinds of Bicycles






I miss my bike, badyly. I have been striding on cobble-stoned streets, lanes, alleys. In oder to keep up locals' high speed, my crura have been growing strong. I am losing bicycle muscles faster than I thought.

I have been watching cyclists whirling by, riding in the wind. They are on kinds of bicycles with each unique persona. Just take a look at their saddle bages, and you would probably have enough idea of the rider might-be. Daisy-flowery bags come with a fair-skined cutesy blondy in dainty dress. Plaid-patterned, with a glasses-wearing brunette in olive-green beret and having pashmina scarf wrapping around her faminine shoulders. Leather saddle bags, can belong to an amber-colour-curly-haired fine-looking mid-twenty, male rider. Saddle bags, tell everything.





Meg notes: if you ever forget or lose the key of the heavy locks to your bicycle, don't bother going to a locksmith. They will not help, with a fairly reasonable explanation of the overflowing bike thieves in this town. The only thing you can do, is to walk away and mourn for the lost. Or forget right away about the old, and hunt for the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment